Want to publish a guest post?
If you are a personal finance blogger looking to build your brand, expand your audience, or promote your work, Personal Finance for Beginners publishes guest posts provide that unique, compelling, and informative content to its readers.
Before we get started…
We do not publish guest posts from companies. If you are interested in advertising, please reach out to us through our Contact page for more information.
We don’t charge a fee to publish guest posts – we just want great content.
We can’t publish guest posts from everyone. We give preferential treatment to personal finance bloggers with whom we’ve already developed a relationship (although it isn’t required). Please consider:
A few guidelines…
To ensure all guest posts provide value to our readers and remain consistent with our brand, submissions should meet the following guidelines:
- Content must be unique and exclusive
- Your blog post should be at least 1500 words in length
- Use headings every 200-400 words (3-5 headings per post)
- Try to avoid exceeding three sentences per paragraph
- May contain one link in the post, one link in bio (no affiliate links)
- Share the published post on your social media accounts
We reserve the right to make revisions for content and formatting (likely), remove links or apply a “nofollow” attribute (unlikely), and decline to publish your post after submission. If you have questions about any of these guidelines, just ask and we can discuss the particulars.
Let’s take the next step…
Still interested in contributing a guest post? Please fill out the form below. We’ll try to respond within 48 hours.